Search reports submitted for P2 notices
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) receives reports for Pollution Prevention Planning Notices (P2 Notices) via an online reporting application. All information submitted within completed reports is made publicly available except contact information and information deemed confidential.
In May 2016, ECCC launched a new P2 Notice Online Reporting application. Therefore, some reports will be in the previous search tool and others in the new search tool. You can use either of them to search for reports.
Click on the appropriate search link depending on the P2 Notice.
- Halocarbons (P2HALOCARBONS)
- Bisphenol A in industrial effluents (P2BPA)
- Siloxane D4 in industrial effluents (P2D4)
- Synthetic rubber manufacturing sector, isoprene (P2SRM-Isoprene)
- Polyurethane and other foam sector (except polystyrene), toluene diisocyanates (P2POF-TDI)
- Dental amalgam waste (P2HGDA)
- Mercury releases from mercury switches in end-of-life vehicles (P2HG)
- Base metals smelters and refineries and zinc Plants (P2BMS)
- Wood preservation facilities (P2WP)
- Textile mills that use wet processing (P2TMENPE)
- Nonylphenol and its ethoxylates (NP and NPEs) contained in products (P2NPE)
- Inorganic chloramines and chlorinated wastewater effluents (P2CLMWWE)
- Dichloromethane (P2DCM)
- Acrylonitrile (P2ACRYL)
Under development: information submitted in reports will be made available in the Government of Canada’s open data portal.
- List of pollution prevention planning notices
- P2 notices performance results
- Pollution prevention planning
- What is Pollution Prevention
- Date modified: