This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Hurricane Hazel - Links
- The Canadian Broadcast Commission Archives devotes an entire page to Hurricane Hazel. Included are television and radio accounts of the storm.
- The Archives of Ontario holds Hurricane Hazel related information. For a listing of the archival holdings go to the website and search using Hurricane Hazel as keywords.
- Toronto Public Library maintains an Ontario history website that includes Hazel pictures and document. Alternatively, you can search the library's digital picture holdings for Hurricane Hazel.
- The New Tecumseth Library has two pictures of Hurricane Hazel damage posted on their website.
- The Toronto and Region Conservation Hurricane Hazel website.
- The Legion Magazine produced by the Royal Canadian Legion posted a report on Hurricane Hazel on their website.
- Scott Weese, Ron McTaggert-Cowan, and John R. Gyakum from McGill University presented a project involving the re-evaluation of Hurricane Hazel’s track.
- Date modified: