This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Environment Canada's Gasoline Regulations: A discussion paper on the potential extension of the exemption for leaded gasoline used in competition vehicles
- The Gasoline Regulations
- Exemption for Gasoline Used in Competition Vehicles
- Leaded Gasoline Used in Competition Vehicles
- Racing Industry in Canada
- Leaded Gasoline for Aviation Use
- Leaded Gasoline for Use in Farm Equipment, Boats and Trucks Over 3856 kg
- Health Considerations
- Controls on Lead in Gasoline for Competition Vehicles in Other Jurisdictions
- Summary of Issues
- Path Forward
Parties are requested to provide their views in writing on the issues addressed in this discussion document to Environment Canada by June 11, 2007. Written comments should be mailed to:
Gasoline Regulations - Competition Vehicle Exemption
c/o Lorri Thompson
Oil, Gas and Energy Division
20th floor, 351 St. Joseph Blvd.
Comments may also be provided by e-mail to Lorri.Thompson@ec.gc.ca.
- Date modified: