Public Participation and Consultation
Environment Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them. Consultations help us make program and policy decisions.
This section provides information on the full range of current departmental consultation activities, as well as links to public engagement opportunities from other government departments and agencies.
- Consultation on Amending the List of Species under the Species at Risk Act : Terrestrial Species - January 2015
- Proposed Regulatory Measures on Hydrofluorocarbons
- Publication of final decision after screening assessment of a substance - Fuel Oil, No. 2, CAS RN 68476-30-2 - specified on the Domestic Substances List (subsection 77(6) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Recovery Strategy for the Rough Agalinis (Agalinis aspera) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Western Harvest Mouse (Reithrodontomys megalotis dychei) in Canada
- Notice of intent to amend the Domestic Substances List under subsection 112(3) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- Recovery Strategy for the Drooping Trillium (Trillium flexipes) in Canada [Proposed]
- Recovery Strategy for the Spotted Wintergreen (Chimaphila maculata) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Virginia Mallow (Sida hermaphrodita) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for Ogden's Pondweed (Potamogeton ogdenii) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Bogbean Buckmoth (Hemileuca sp.) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Pale-bellied Frost Lichen (Physconia subpallida) in Canada
- Management Plan for the Eastern Mole (Scalopus aquaticus) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Dusky Dune Moth (Copablepharon longipenne) in Canada
- Proposed residential indoor air quality guideline for nitrogen dioxide
- Publication after screening assessment of living organisms - Paenibacillus polymyxa (P. polymyxa) ATCC 842, ATCC 55407 and 13540-4 - specified on the Domestic Substances List (subsection 77(1) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Recovery Strategy for the Golden-winged Warbler (Vermivora chrysoptera) in Canada
Links and Resources
For a list of consultations from selected other government departments and agencies, visit Consulting with Canadians.
See the Canada Gazette - Consultation for opportunities to comment on current proposed regulations.
- Date Modified: