This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
A Climate Change Plan for the Purposes of the Kyoto Protocol Implementation Act 2012
- 1. Preface – The Kyoto Protocol Implementation Act
- 2. International Progress on Climate Change
- 3. Canada’s Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol
- 4. Canada’s Domestic Climate Change Approach
- 5. Measures to address climate change
- 6. Updates to the 2011 Plan
- 7. Conclusion
- 8. Provision of Comments
- 9. Annex 1 to the 2012 report
Provision of Comments
Pursuant to paragraph 5 (3) (a) of the Kyoto Protocol Implementation Act, persons are welcome to submit comments about the Plan to the Minister of the Environment, care of:
Director General, Strategic Policy Branch
22nd Floor – 10 Wellington St.
Comments must be provided in writing by June 18 2012.
- Date modified: