There are a number of wetland publications on the Internet. The following list contains a number of online wetland publications and other resources from several government and non-government web sites.
General Wetland Information
- Great Lakes Coastal Wetlands - Science and Conservation (PDF; 1.70 MB)
- GLWCAP – Highlights Reports
- Amphibians and Reptiles in Great Lakes Wetlands: Threats and Conservation (PDF; 0.25 MB)
- Putting an Economic Value on Wetlands - Concepts, Methods and Considerations
Wetland Restoration and Creation
- Working Around Wetlands? What You Should Know (PDF; 0.13 MB)
- Marsh Havens: Improving Marsh Habitat for Birds in the Great Lakes Basin
Great Lakes Fact Sheets
- Bald Eagle Populations in the Great Lakes Region (PDF; 0.38 MB)
- Contaminants in Herring Gull Eggs from the Great Lakes: 25 Years of Monitoring Levels and Effects
- How Much Habitat is Enough?
- The Fall and Rise of Osprey Populations in the Great Lakes Basin
- The Rise of the Double-crested Cormorant on the Great Lakes: winning the war against contaminants
- The Terns of the Canadian Great Lakes
- The Federal Policy on Wetland Conservation (PDF; 0.05 MB)
- The Federal Policy on Wetland Conservation: Implementation Guidelines for Federal Land Managers (PDF; 0.28 MB)
Notice: Links to Sites External to Environment Canada
Links to sites external to Environment Canada (EC) are provided as a convenience and their inclusion in no way implies that Environment Canada endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites. As the organizations that maintain these sites may not be subject to the Official Languages Act, information found on these sites may be presented only in the language in which it was written.
- Date modified: