Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Related Links : Chemicals and Polymers
Disclaimer: Links to sites external to Environment Canada are provided as a convenience and their inclusion in no way implies that Environment Canada endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites. As the organizations that maintain these sites may not be subject to the Official Languages Act, information found on these sites may be presented only in the language in which it was written.
- CEPA Environmental Registry
- Compliance and Enforcement Policy for CEPA, 1999
- Environment Canada’s Green LaneTM
- Stratospheric Ozone
- Existing Substances Evaulation (priority substances)
- Toxic Substances Management Policy
Other Federal Departments
- Health Canada’s New Substances and Products of Biotechnology Website
- The Environmental Impact Initiative (EII): Food And Drug Products And The Environment’s Website
- Justice Canada’s Laws and Regulations Web Site
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Australia’s National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme - NICNAS’ web site
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Toxic Substances Control Act Web site
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME)
- Find a CAS Registry Number by Chemical Name
- OECD’s Work on Environmental Health and Safety
- OECD Testing Guidelines
- The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Date Modified: