The technical documents below are available upon request. Requests can be made via the Contact Road Salts page.
- Best Management Practices for Salt Use on Private Roads, Parking Lots and Sidewalks (PDF)
- Best Practices For The Use And Storage Of Chloride-Based Dust Suppressant (PDF)
- A Qualitative Screening of Management Instruments for Road Salts (PDF)
- Priority Substances List Assessment Report
- Profile of Chloride-based Dust Suppressants Used in Canada (PDF)
- Risk Management Strategy for Road Salts (PDF)
- Socio-Economic Background and Options Study on the Canadian Salt Industry (PDF)
- Identification of Areas Potentially Vulnerable to Road Salts in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- List of Canadian Programs, Initiatives and Guidelines Related to Road Salts (PDF)
- Success in Road Salts Management
- Terms of Reference -- Multistakeholder Working Group on Road Salts (PDF)
- Winter Road Maintenance Activities and the Use of Road Salts in Canada: A Compendium of Costs and Benefits Indicators (PDF)
The above technical documents are available upon request. Requests can be made via the Contact Road Salts page.
- Date modified: