Contact David Hryn:
AWARDS / EDUCATION
B.Sc. Chem.Eng., University of Saskatchewan 1983
Aquatic Biology Technician - Research supporting, sample collection and processing, mesocosm support
University of New Brunswick (Fredericton, NB)
CURRENT S&T / RESEARCH - Working as a field/lab technician with several researchers in support of a current programs and projects within the Aquatic Ecosystems Impact Research Division.
- Organization, and co-ordination of logistics for the pesticide mesocosm studies at AAFC Fredericton field site;
- Installation and maintenance of sonde data collection systems as part of ongoing research;
- Collection and analysis of TSS/ chlorophyll-a/water samples as needed.
- Collection of site physical parameters as needed;
- Create maps and other visual aids for project staff as required;
- Perform data compilation and analysis for project as required.
Culp, J.M., E.A. Luiker, L. Noel, A.R. Curry, D. Hryn and K. Heard. 2005. Nutrient Status and Criteria Development for the Saint John River, Canada, Using a Weight of Evidence Approach. p. No. 22, Vol. 1. Proceedings of the N.A. Benthological Society Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Culp, J.M., E. Luiker, L. Noel, E. Foster, R.A. Curry and D. Hryn. 2006. Status and effects of nutrient loading on the Saint John River: Final Report. April 2006.
- Date modified: