Contact John Cooper:
Member of National Conference of Standards Laboratories.
AWARDS / EDUCATION
B.Sc. Computer Science, McMaster University, Hamilton
Electronic Engineering Technology, Fanshawe College, London
Head, National Calibration Service - Supervise ISO 17025 certified calibration facilities in the National Water Research Institute
CURRENT S&T / RESEARCH - Supervision of ISO 17025 accredited calibration facilities and provides instrument QC/calibrations for limnological research programs
- Seek ISO 17025 certification for tow carriage current meter calibration facility
- Maintain ISO 17025 certified calibration laboratory for quality control of limnological research efforts
- Develop capabilities and increase scope of ISO 17025 certified facilities
- Contribute to hydraulic research studies in partnership with research scientists
- Contribute to instrumentation development within current research activities
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES / INTERESTS
Extensive experience in calibration and instrumentation technologies used in support of limnological research activities
WST Calibration Laboratory is a member of the National Conference of Standards Laboratories; an international organization dedicated to the exchange of calibration methods and technologies
Cooper, John. 2008. Water Science and Technology Calibration Laboratory Quality Manual. Environment Canada in-house publication.
Cooper, John. 2002. Development and Testing of an Eddy Accumulator; Gas Transfer at Water Surfaces. Geophysical Monograph. 127, AGU.
- Date modified: