Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Add a Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter
Follow these simple steps to adding a Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- Login into either Facebook or Twitter.
- Go to the Enviro Week 2014 page on the Twibbon website.
- Click either the “Add to Facebook” or “Add to Twibbon” buttons.
- Next, you’ll see a box pop-up giving you the option to position and resize the Twibbon. Here, you can also change the image in your profile or reset the Twibbon back to the original settings.
- Once you’re satisfied with how it looks, click “Add the Twibbon” button.
- Share the Enviro Week 2014 Twibbon with your friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter.
- Don’t forget to read Environment Canada’s own Terms and Conditions of interacting with us on social media.
Post your events on Facebook
Every year for Canadian Environment Week, there are many great activities across the country in which Canadians can take part. To find out what's happening in your community, check out our Facebook page.
You can get some great ideas about green events taking place. Contact the event organizer to get more details on how you can hold a similar event in your neighbourhood. What a great way to connect with others who share your passion for greening the planet.
Can't find anything that interests you? Why not start an activity yourself? Don't forget to post your event to spread the word!
In order to post your event, please ensure you RSVP by clicking "Attending".
- Date Modified: