- Federal Identification Registry for Storage Tank Systems database
- CEPA Registry web site
- Enforcement and Compliance
The Canadian Standards Association CSA) is a not-for-profit membership-based association serving business, industry, government and consumers in Canada and the global marketplace.
The Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) is a federal government organization that offers client-centred, standards development and conformity assessment services in support of the economic, regulatory, procurement, health, safety and environmental interests of its stakeholders -- government, industry and consumers.
API is an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited standards developing organization, operating with approved standards development procedures and undergoing regular audits of its processes. API produces standards, recommended practices, specifications, codes and technical publications, reports and studies that cover each segment of the industry.
The Steel Tank Institute (STI) develops standards and certification programs for quality, safety and reliability in the manufacture, installation and testing of steel tanks, piping and pressure vessels.
NACE International is involved in every industry and area of corrosion prevention and control, from chemical processing and water systems to transportation and infrastructure protection.
ULC Standards develops and publishes standards and specifications for petroleum and allied petroleum products and in many other areas. ULC Standards is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada as a consensus based Standards Development Organization under the National Standards System of Canada.
Provincial Government links
- British Columbia -Ministry of the Environment
- Alberta - Alberta Environment
- Saskatchewan - Ministry of the Environment
- Manitoba - Manitoba Conservation
- Ontario - Technical Standards and Safety Authority
- Quebec - Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ)
- New Brunswick- Environment and Local Government New-Brunswick
- Nova Scotia- Nova Scotia Environment
- Prince Edward Island- Communities, Land and Environment
- Newfoundland- Department of Environment and Conservation
- Date modified: