Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
The Canadian Air and Precipitation Monitoring Network (CAPMoN) Network Methods
This section describes measurement methods used by CAPMoN.
- Precipitation Chemistry , 24 hour integrated samples. Cl-, NO3-, SO4=, NH4+, Na+, K+, Ca++, Mg++, pH
- Particles and Related Trace Gases , 24 hour integrated filter samples. particulate Cl-, NO3-, SO4=, NH4+, Na+, K+, Ca++, Mg++, gaseous HNO3 and SO2
- Tropospheric (ground level) Ozone Measurements , hourly averages.
- Nitrogen Measurements , gaseous NO, NO2, and NOy hourly averages.
- Size Selective Particulate Matter ,24 hour integrated samples PM2.5 , PM10 and coarse fraction mass
- Total Gaseous Mercury , hourly averages
- Hg in Precipitation , weekly integrated samples
- Date Modified: