Sustainable land, aquatic and resource planning and management support the conservation, protection and restoration of the environment, enhance human well-being and contribute to a strengthened economy
Coastal Zone Management Plans
- Provide information about migratory bird habitat to province, First Nation, and local governments as part of planning processes in order to promote ecologically sound decisions.
Cost Benefit Air Quality Objectives
- Benefit analysis of air quality and visibility improvements in both the Lower Fraser Valley and Okanagan.
- Scientific analysis, assessment and advice on the causes of air pollutants, their movement, and the potential efficacy and effectiveness of air pollutant management strategies.
Fraser Valley Farm Soil Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium Survey 2005
- Multi-stakeholder soil survey for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the Fraser Valley.
Sustainable Agriculture Strategy: Advanced Corn Silage Management
- Development, communication, and transfer of information on environmentally sustainable agricultural practices related to agro-chemicals and other operational practices.
Union of British Columbia Municipalities 2007 Environment Forum
- The Union of British Columbia Municipalities 2007 Environment Forum brought together elected officials and city staff from all municipalities in British Columbia between June 27 - 28, 2007.
Water Balance Model for British Columbia
- Outreach and enhancement of the Water Balance Model for British Columbia.
Sumas River Watershed Land Use Trends
- Evaluation of trends in water and sediment quality in the Sumas River watershed.
Stewardship Centre/products and guides
- Facilitated the integration of regionally developed spatial and planning data including community mapping data and information.
Alternative Development Education Program
- Alternative Development Education Program for the Millard-Piercy Watershed Stewards to highlight the principles of low impact development.
Saving Small Towns: Low impact Development Solutions Conference
- Two day conference in Cumberland, British Columbia.
Health & air quality (Phase 2) - health effects of ambient air quality in the Lower Fraser Valley
- Quantification of impacts and associated economic costs of current and predicted air quality in the Lower Fraser Valley of British Columbia.
Compilation of Environmental Quality Data for Agricultural Areas of the Fraser Valley Including the Greater Vancouver Regional District
- Report Summarizing Environmental Quality Data Sources.
Habitat Acquisition Trust: Urban Forest Stewardship Initiative
- Secure the retention of treed ecosystems within the Greater Victoria area.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: