Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada. You can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Click on the links below to view the Hurricane Juan site storm summaries:
- Satellite Images of Hurricane Juan - A unique collection of high resolution satellite images of the lowercase along eastern North American and making landfall over Nova Scotia.
- The Storm Surge and Waves at Halifax with Hurricane Juan - Learn more about the science of storm surges and the record storm surge that occurred the night Hurricane Juan arrived.
- Hurricane Juan Storm Summary - A collection of quick facts and weather observational data that was prepared in the early days following Juan.
- The Track of Juan through Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island - Various trajectory maps of the path Hurricane Juan took across Atlantic Canada.
- Archive of Hurricane Information Statements - Read all the Hurricane Bulletins that were issued by the Canadian Hurricane Centreduring the height of Juan and in the time that lead up to it.
- Hurricane Juan Research Flight: Flying into the Storm - Learn about the real-life accounts of the Environment Canada research Meteorologist that flew straight into Hurricane Juan.
- Hurricane Juan: EYE-witness Reports - Read about the eyewitness reports by Nova Scotians stating what they believed to be the eye of Hurricane Juan and if this was really possible.
- Date Modified: