Click on the links below to view the Hurricane Juan site storm summaries:
- Satellite Images of Hurricane Juan - A unique collection of high resolution satellite images of the lowercase along eastern North American and making landfall over Nova Scotia.
- The Storm Surge and Waves at Halifax with Hurricane Juan - Learn more about the science of storm surges and the record storm surge that occurred the night Hurricane Juan arrived.
- Hurricane Juan Storm Summary - A collection of quick facts and weather observational data that was prepared in the early days following Juan.
- The Track of Juan through Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island - Various trajectory maps of the path Hurricane Juan took across Atlantic Canada.
- Archive of Hurricane Information Statements - Read all the Hurricane Bulletins that were issued by the Canadian Hurricane Centreduring the height of Juan and in the time that lead up to it.
- Hurricane Juan Research Flight: Flying into the Storm - Learn about the real-life accounts of the Environment Canada research Meteorologist that flew straight into Hurricane Juan.
- Hurricane Juan: EYE-witness Reports - Read about the eyewitness reports by Nova Scotians stating what they believed to be the eye of Hurricane Juan and if this was really possible.
- Date Modified: