This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - CEPA Annual Report for Period April 2003 to March 2004
- 1. Administration
- 2. Public Participation
- 3. Information Gathering, Objectives, Guidelines and Codes of Practice
- 4. Pollution Prevention
- 5. Controlling Toxic Substances
- 6. Animate Products of Biotechnology
- 7. Controlling Pollution and Managing Waste
- 8. Environmental Emergencies
- 9. Government Operations and Federal and Aboriginal Lands
- 10. Enforcement
- 11. Miscellaneous Matters
- Appendix A: Risk Management Measures Proposed or Finalized in 2003-04
- Appendix B: Contacts
- National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
Canada. Environment Canada
Main entry under title:
CEPA 1999 Annual Report : April 2003 to March 2004
Text in English and French on inverted pages.
Title on added t.p.: LCPE 1999, rapport annuel pour la période d'avril 2003 à mars 2004.
Cat. no. En81-3/2004
EPS # CEPA-98
1. Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection - Periodicals.
2. Environmental law - Canada - Periodicals.
3. Environmental policy - Canada - Periodicals.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2005
- Date modified: