Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
ARCHIVED - Fact Sheets on Implementing the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- What Does CEPA Toxic Mean?
- Identifying Risk Management Tools for Toxic Substances Under CEPA 1999
- Public Participation in the CEPA 1999
- CEPA 1999 and the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI)
- CEPA 1999 and Pollution Prevention
- CEPA 1999 and Fuels and Engine Emissions
- CEPA 1999 and Virtual Elimination
- CEPA 1999 and the Assessment of Existing Substances
- CEPA 1999 and Protection of the Marine Environment from Land-based Sources of Pollution
- CEPA 1999 and Disposal at Sea
- CEPA 1999 and Environmental Matters Related to Emergencies (Part 8, Sections 193-205)
- Environmental Emergency Regulations under Part 8 of CEPA 1999
- CEPA 1999 and Government Operations and Federal and Aboriginal Land
- CEPA 1999 and Enforcement
- CEPA 1999 and Environmental Protection Compliance Orders (EPCOs)
- CEPA 1999 and Environmental Protection Alternative Measures (EPAMs)
- CEPA 1999 and Hazardous Waste
- Human Health and CEPA 1999
- Date Modified: