Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
ARCHIVED - Implementation Guidelines for Part 8 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 – Environmental Emergency Plans
- 1.0 Introduction
- 2.0 Summary of CEPA 1999's Environmental Emergency Planning Provisions Under Part 8, Sections 200 and 199
- 3.0 Application of Section 200
- 4.0 Environmental Emergency Reporting Requirements - Section 201
- 5.0 Application of Section 199
- 6.0 Content of an Environmental Emergency Plan
- 7.0 Public Access to Submitted Notices and Declarations
- 8.0 Compliance and Enforcement
- 9.0 Conclusion
- Appendix 1 Suggested References for Environmental Emergencies Prevention, Preparedness and Response Measures and Development of Environmental Emergency Plans
- Appendix 2 Notices/Declarations of Identification of Substance and Place, Preparation and Implementation of Environmental Emergency Plans
- Appendix 3 Model Subsection 199(1) Canada Gazette Notice
- Appendix 4 Section 200 - List of Regulated Substances (Alphabetical Order)
- Appendix 5 Calculation Of Substance Amount
- Appendix 6 Notification and Reporting of Environmental Emergencies
- Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
The National Library of Canada has catalogued this publication as follows:
Environmental Emergencies Program (Canada)
Implementation Guidelines for Part 8 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 –: Environmental Emergency Plans
Issued also in French under title: Lignes directrices pour la mise en application de la partie 8 de la Loi canadienne sur la protection de l'environnement (1999) –: Plans d'urgence environnementale. Issued also on the Internet.
Cat. no. En40-619/2003E
- Environmental law - Canada.
- Pollution - Law and legislation - Canada.
- Environmental protection - Canada.
- Emergency management - Canada.
- Environmental policy - Canada.
- Canada. Environment Canada.
KE3619.E58 2003 344.71'046
- Date Modified: