This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Disposal at Sea Emergency Permit No. 4543-2-06785, Amended
(Amendment: June 25, 2013;)
Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the section 128 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999, the conditions of Disposal at Sea Emergency Permit No. 4543-2-06785 are amended as follows and published on the CEPA Registry on Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
3. Duration of permit: Permit is valid from May 8, 2013, to June 15, 2013.
6. Method of loading: Dredging will be carried out using a suction dredge or a mechanical dredge.
7. Route to disposal site(s) and method of transport: Most direct navigational route from the loading site to the disposal site via pipeline or sidecasting.
8. Method of disposal: Disposal will be carried out by pipeline and sidecasting.
9. Total quantity to be disposed of: Not to exceed 8000 cubic metres, place measure.
I. R. Geoffrey Mercer
Environmental Protection Operations Directorate
On behalf of the Minister of the Environment
- Date modified: