This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - A Guide to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 March 2000
- Administrative Duties (Section 2)
- Definitions (Section 3)
- Part 1: Administration (Sections 6 - 10)
- Part 2: Public Participation (Sections 12 - 42)
- Part 3: Information Gathering, Objectives, Guidelines and Codes of Practice (Sections 43 - 55)
- Part 4: Pollution Prevention (Sections 56 - 63)
- Part 5: Controlling Toxic Substances (Sections 64 - 103)
- Part 6: Animate Products of Biotechnology (Sections 104 - 115)
- Part 7: Controlling Pollution and Managing Wastes (Sections 116 - 192)
- Part 8: Environmental Matters Related to Emergencies (Sections 193 - 205)
- Part 9: Government Operations and Federal and Aboriginal Land (Sections 206 - 215)
- Part 10: Enforcement (Sections 216 - 312)
- Part 11: Miscellaneous Matters (Sections 313 - 343)
- Part 12: Consequential Amendments, Repeal and Coming Into Force (Sections 344 - 356)
- Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Main entry under title :
A guide to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
Text in English and French on inverted pages.
Title on added t.p.: Guide sur la Loi canadienne sur la
Protection de l'environnement, 1999.
Issued also on the Internet.
Cat. no. En21-199/1999
1. Environmental law - Canada.
2. Pollution - Law and legislation - Canada.
3. Environmental protection - Canada.
I. Canada. Environment Canada.
KE3613.5G84 2000 344.71'046 C00-980127-8
This document has been prepared for convenience of reference only, and has no official sanction. Official or more detailed information can be found in the legal text of CEPA 1999, available on Environment Canada's website.
© Minister of Public Works and Government Services 2000
- Date modified: