This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - CEPA Annual Report for Period April 2001 to March 2002
- 1. Administration
- 2. Public Participation
- 3. Information Gathering, Objectives, Guidelines, and Codes of Practice
- 4. Pollution Prevention
- 5. Controlling Toxic Substances
- 6. Animate Products of Biotechnology
- 7. Controlling Pollution and Managing Wastes
- 8. Environmental Emergencies
- 9. Government Operations, Federal and Aboriginal Land
- 10. Enforcement
- 11. Miscellaneous Matters
- National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
Canada. Environment Canada
Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 - CEPA annual report April 2001 - March 2002
Issued also in French under title:
Loi canadienne sur la protection de l'environnement de 1999 - LCPE, rapport annuel pour la période d'avril 2001 à mars 2002.
Cat. No. En40-11/22-2002E
1. Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection Act - Periodicals.
2. Environmental law - Canada - Periodicals.
3. Environmental policy - Canada - Periodicals.
KE3575.C32 2002 343.3'35'0971'05
The internet Web site addresses in this report were current at the time of printing and are subject to change.
Additional information can be obtained at Environment Canada's Web site or at the Inquiry Centre at 1-800-668-6767.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada (Environment Canada) 2003
- Date modified: