This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - Questions and Answers on the Federal Questions and Answers on the Federal Sulphur in Diesel Fuel Regulations
- Outline of the Regulations
- General Questions
- 1. Interpretation
- 2. Application
- 3. Maximum Concentration of Sulphur
- 4. Analysis
- 5. Reports
- 6. Records
- 7. Repeal
- 8. Coming Into Force
- Other Questions
- New Questions
- Appendix A: Addresses of Environment Canada's Regional Offices
- Appendix B: Maps of Northern Supply Area
- Why are the Diesel Fuel Regulations being repealed?
The Diesel Fuel Regulations are replaced by the Sulphur in Diesel Fuel Regulations when the later regulations come into force.
- Date modified: