This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - CEPA Annual Report for Period April 2004 to March 2005
- 1. Administration
- 2. Public Participation
- 3. Information Gathering, Objectives, Guidelines and Codes of Practice
- 4. Pollution Prevention
- 5. Controlling Toxic Substances
- 6. Animate Products of Biotechnology
- 7. Controlling Pollution and Managing Waste
- 8. Environmental Emergencies
- 9. Government Operations and Federal and Aboriginal Lands
- 10. Compliance Including Enforcement
- 11. Miscellaneous Matters
- Appendix A: Management Measures Proposed or Finalized in 2004-05
- Appendix B: Contacts
- List of Acronyms
- National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
Canada. Environment Canada
CEPA 1999 Annual Report: April 2004 to March 2005 [electronic resource].
Electronic serial in PDF format.
Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
Issued also in French under title: LCPE 1999, rapport annuel pour la période d'avril 2004 à mars 2005.
Issued also in printed form.
DSS Cat. no: En81-3/2005E-PDF
1. Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection Act--Periodicals.
2. Environmental law--Canada--Periodicals.
3. Pollution--Law and legislation--Canada--Periodicals.
4. Environmental policy--Canada--Periodicals.
- Date modified: