This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - CEPA Annual Report April 1998 to March 1999
- Section 1: Overview of CEPA Implementation, 1998-99
- Section 2: Part By Part Report On CEPA Implementation
- Part I: Environmental Quality; Objectives, Guidelines and Codes of Practice (CEPA Sections 7-10)
- Part II: Toxic Substances (CEPA Sections 11-48)
- Part III: Nutrients (CEPA Sections 49-51)
- Part IV: Federal Departments, Agencies, Crown Corporations, Works, Undertakings and Lands (CEPA Sections 52-60)
- Part V: International Air Pollution (CEPA Sections 61–65)
- Part VI: Ocean Dumping (CEPA Sections 66-86)
- Part VII: General (CEPA Sections 87-139)
- Section 3: CEPA-Related Activities
- Section 4: CEPA-Related Information
- Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canada. Environment Canada
Canadian Environmental Protection Act, annual report for the period ...
Description based on 1998-1999.
Text in English and French on inverted pages.
Title on added t.p.: Loi canadienne sur la protection de l'environnement, rapport annuel pour la période ...
Report year ends March 31.
Issued also on the Internet.
Cat. no. En40-11/22-1999
1. Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection Act -- Periodicals.
2. Environmental law -- Canada -- Periodicals.
3. Environmental protection -- Law and legislation -- Canada --
4. Pollution -- Law and legislation -- Canada -- Periodicals.
5. Environmental policy -- Canada -- Periodicals.
KE3575.C32C32 1999 354.3'35'097105 C99-980409-XE
© Minister of Public Works and Government Services 1999
- Date modified: