This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
ARCHIVED - CEPA Annual Report for Period April 1999 to March 2000
- Section 1: Overview of CEPA Implementation, 1999-2000
- Section 2: Part-by-Part Report on CEPA Implementation, 1999-2000
- Part I: Environmental Quality Objectives, Guidelines and Codes of Practice
- Part II: Toxic Substances
- Part III: Nutrients
- Part IV: Federal Departments, Agencies, Crown Corporations, Works, Undertakings and Lands
- Part V: International Air Pollution
- Part VI: Ocean Dumping
- Part VII: General
- Section 3: CEPA-Related Activities
- Section 4: CEPA-Related Information
- Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Canada. Environment Canada
Canadian Environmental Protection Act, annual report for the period of April 1999 to March 2000.
Description based on 1999-2000.
Text in English and French on inverted pages.
Title on added t.p.: Loi canadienne sur la protection de l'environnement, rapport annuel pour la période d'avril 1999 à mars 2000.
Report year ends March 31.
Issued also on the Internet.
Cat. no. En40-11/22-2000
- Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection Act -- Periodicals.
- Environmental law -- Canada -- Periodicals.
- Environmental protection -- Law and legislation -- Canada -- Periodicals.
- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- Canada -- Periodicals.
- Environmental policy -- Canada -- Periodicals.
KE3575.C32C32 2000 354.3'35'097105 C99-980409-XE
Additional information can be obtained at Environment Canada's Web site at the Inquiry Centre at 1-800-668-6767.
© Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2001
- Date modified: