This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 Annual Report for April 2012 to March 2013
Appendix A: Reporting Requirements
This report includes the following mandatory information:
- Section 2 (all subsections) provides examples of the types of research initiatives and their key contributions in the reporting period. Environment Canada and Health Canada scientists published numerous reports, papers, book chapters, articles and manuscripts on subjects related to CEPA 1999. This body of work appeared in books and scientific journals that are available in libraries and from the publishers.
- Section 3.1 describes the activities of the National Advisory Committee. There were no other committees established under paragraph 7(1)(a) of CEPA 1999 during the reporting period.
- Section 3.1 also describes the activities under four federal-provincial agreements, including:
- the Canada–Ontario Agreement Respecting the Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem;
- the Canada–Quebec Administrative Agreement;
- the Canada–Saskatchewan Administrative Agreement; and
- the Canada–Alberta Equivalency Agreement.
- There were no activities under the international air pollution provisions (Division 6 of Part 7) of CEPA 1999 during the reporting period.
- There were no activities under the international water pollution provisions (Division 7 of Part 7) of CEPA 1999 during the reporting period.
- Date modified: