Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Fleet Average NOx Emission Performance of 2006 Model Year Light-Duty Vehicles, Light-Duty Trucks and Medium-Duty Passenger Vehicles
- 1. Purpose
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Summary of Key Regulatory Elements for Fleet Average NOx Emissions
- 4. Summary of Company Fleet Average NOx Emission Performance for the 2006 Model Year
- 5. NOx Emission Performance of the Canadian Fleet for the 2006 Model Year
- 6. Trends in NOx Emission Performance of the Canadian Fleet
- 7. Conclusions
- List of Tables
List of Tables
- Table 1: LDV, LLDT, HLDT and MDPV Full Useful Life Exhaust Emission Standards
- Table 2: Fleet Average NOxStandards
- Table 3: Scope of Company Reports
- Table 4: Summary of Company Average NOx Values for the LDV/LLDT Fleet
- Table 5: Summary of Company Average NOx Values for the HLDT/MDPV Fleet
- Table 6: Emission Credits/Deficits for the 2006 Model Year
- Table 7: End of Model Year Balance of Emission Credits/Deficits
- Table 8: Distribution of Canadian Fleet
- Table 9: Distribution of Vehicles by NOx Standard (Bin)
- Date Modified: