Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Documents posted on the CEPA Environmental Registry periodically get replaced by more up-to-date information. The documents listed on this page have been archived and are posted for transparency or reference purposes only.
- CEPA 1999 - Full document in HTML format
- A Guide to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (March 2000)
- The Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 as passed by Parliament, September 14, 1999
- Implementation Guidelines for Part 8 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 – Environmental Emergency Plans
- Guidance Manual for the Risk Evaluation Framework for Sections 199 and 200 of CEPA 1999 : Decisions on Environmental Emergency Plans
- A Guidance Document for Distinguishing Waste, Recyclable Materials and Products for Regulations Under CEPA 1999
- Guidance Document -- Questions and Answers on the Federal Sulphur in Diesel Fuel Regulations
- Relevant information on the Proposed Federal Renewable Fuels Regulations
- Administrative Agreements
- Related Federal/Provincial/Territorial Agreements
- Environmental Performance Agreements
- What's Happening With the CEPA Review? An Update from the CEPA Office
CEPA 1988 Archives
- CEPA 1988 - Archives, [1,715 KB zip file] requires WinZip
- New funding to implement the new Canadian Environmental Protection Act [News Release, 1999-09-14]
- CEPA 1988 - CEPA 1999 Comparison Table [Backgrounder, 1999-09-14]
- Date Modified: