Pollution Data and Reports
Tools and resources for accessing, analyzing and interpreting National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) data on pollutant releases and transfers in Canada.
- Note: The Air Pollutant Emission Summaries are not yet available for the 2013 reporting year. They are targeted for publication by February 15, 2015.
- 2013 NPRI Reviewed Facility Data [December 11, 2014]
- 2012 Air Pollutant Emission Summaries for Canada [February 14, 2014]
- Guide for Using and Interpreting NPRI Data
- NPRI Reports and Analysis - NPRI reports and information on using and analyzing NPRI data.
- NPRIOnline Data Search
- Downloadable NPRI and Air Pollutant Emissions Datasets - Facility-reported information for each reporting year since 1993, and air pollutant emission summaries and trends for industrial and non-industrial sources.
- NPRI Mapping - NPRI map layers for use with Google Earth™, air pollutant emission density maps, and the NPRI facility location table (including latitude and longitude coordinates)
- Date Modified: