This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
National Assessment of Pulp and Paper Environmental Effects Monitoring Data: Findings from Cycles 1 through 3
- Publishing Information
- 1.0 Executive Summary
- 2.0 Introduction
- 3.0 Overview of Studies Conducted in Cycle 3
- 4.0 General Methods - Data Preparation and Analysis
- 4.1 General Methods - Procedure for Determining National Response
- 5.0 Fish Survey
- 5.1 Data Processing and Study Designs
- 5.2 Summary of Effect Sizes
- 5.3 Response Patterns and Meta-analyses
- 6.0 Fisheries Resources and Usability
- 7.0 Benthic Invertebrate Community Survey
- 7.1 Data Processing and Study Designs
- 7.2 Summary of Effect Sizes
- 7.3 Response Patterns and Meta-analyses
- 8.0 Sublethal Toxicity Testing - Introduction
- 8.1 Sublethal Toxicity Testing - Monitoring Changes in Effluent Quality Among Cycles
- 8.2 Sublethal Toxicity Testing - Summary and Future Considerations
- 9.0 Summary and Conclusions
- Acronyms / Abbreviations
© Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada 2005
Library and Archives Canada Cataloguing in Publication
Main entry under title:
National assessment of pulp and paper environmental effects monitoring data: findings from cycles 1 through 3
(NWRI Scientific Assessment Report Series, ISSN 1499-5905; no. 5)
Issued also in French under the title: Évaluation nationale des données des études de suivi des effets sur l'environnement des fabriques de pâtes et papiers : Résultats des cycles 1 à 3
Includes bibliograpical references.
Cat. no. En40-237/5-2005E
1. Wood-pulp industry - Waste disposal - Environmental aspects - Canada.
2. Effluent quality - Canada.
3. Fishes - Effect of water pollution on - Canada.
4. Benthic animals - Effect of water pollution on - Canada.
5. Water quality biossay - Canada.
I. Lowell, Richard Bruce, 1956-.
II. National Water Research Institute (Canada)
TD195.P37N37 2005 676'.042'0971 C2005-980047-X
This report may be cited as follows:
Lowell, R.B., B. Ring, G. Pastershank, S. Walker, L. Trudel and K. Hedley. 2005. National Assessment of Pulp and Paper Environmental Effects Monitoring Data: Findings from Cycles 1 through 3. National Water Research Institute, Burlington, Ontario. NWRI Scientific Assessment Report Series No. 5. 40 p.
- Date modified: