This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Laboratories & Research Support
Environment Canada’s laboratories are committed to excellence in producing the scientific data required to advance research and monitoring programs and support EC’s Science Plan. Across Canada, collaborative arrangements are in place between Environment Canada staff and external partners to facilitate delivery of environmental science.
Find out more about Environment Canada’s water laboratories:
- Aquatic Life Research Facility
- Atlantic Laboratory for Environmental Testing
- National Laboratory for Environmental Testing
- Pacific and Yukon Laboratory for Environmental Testing
- Prairie and Northern Laboratory for Environmental Testing
- Québec Laboratory for Environmental Testing
- Research Support
- Information and Quality Management
In addition to our labs accross the country, we also provide support through two key programs, as well as a regular laboratory newsletter:
- Date modified: