- About Environment Canada's Single Window
- Partners Who Are Using Environment Canada's Single Window
- Quick Reference Guide
- Tutorial 1: Accessing Environment Canada's Single Window for the First Time
- Tutorial 2: Connecting Your Profile to an Organization
- Tutorial 3: Managing Facilities for Your Organization
- Tutorial 4: Managing Access for Your Organization
- Tutorial 5: Using the Recover Account Feature
- Tutorial 6: Managing Contacts
- Tutorial 7: Managing Parent Organizations
- Additional Resources
Note: You will be automatically logged out of Environment Canada's Single Window application if you are inactive for a period that is longer than 20 minutes.
This guidance document presents information about Environment Canada’s Single Window Information Manager (SWIM).
The Single Window Information Manager allows users to enter, edit or update information about their profile, organizations, facilities and contacts, to manage roles for other users, and to pass through to program-specific reporting tools.
- Date modified: