Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reducing the amount of municipal solid waste we produce is by far the most effective way to reduce the flow of garbage into landfill. To be really effective, we have to incorporate the 3Rs – Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle – into our daily routine. This means reducing and reusing materials and packaging wherever possible. Materials and packaging that cannot be reused should be recycled at home, work and school. Individual Canadians can help close the loop on recycling by purchasing recycled and recyclable products.
- Waste Reduction Week in Canada
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- UL Certification (Formely EcoLogo)
- Natural Resource Canada’s Enhanced Recycling
- Composting Council of Canada
- Date Modified: