Consultation with affected and interested stakeholders is an essential element of any Environmental Performance Agreement. Consultation with affected and interested stakeholders provides a meaningful opportunity for interested parties to influence decision-making.
Draft agreements will remain on this page for the duration of their consultation period. Once the consultation period has ended, they will be moved to the Completed Consultations section. Please address questions regarding consultation processes or documentation to the contact person specified in each of the consultations listed below.
- Proposed Performance Agreements Concerning Air Pollutants from Base Metals Facilities - (May 28, 2016, to July 27, 2016)
- Proposed Performance Agreement Concerning Air Pollutants from the Iron Ore Pellet Sector - (May 28, 2016, to July 27, 2016)
- Proposed Performance Agreement Concerning Air Pollutants from the Aluminium and Alumina Sector - (May 28, 2016, to July 27, 2016)
The following draft agreements were already distributed for comment and public consultation. The consultation period on these agreements has now ended. Please direct comments or inquiries to the contact person specified.
Click on the document title to view detailed information.
- Use of Tin Stabilizers in the Vinyl Industry (2014) - (Completed) (August 20, 2014, to October 19, 2014)
- Refractory Ceramic Fibre Industry (2012) - (Completed) (December 5, 2012, to January 4, 2013)
- Environmental Performance Agreement Respecting Bisphenol A in Paper Recycling Mill Effluents - (Completed) (April 24, 2012, to May 24, 2012)
- E.I. DuPont Canada Company - (Completed) (October 30, 2009, to November 30, 2009)
- Performance Agreement to Control, Monitor and Minimize the Release of Decabromodiphenyl Ether (DecaBDE) Commercial Mixture from Canadian Facilities where DecaBDE is Used or Handled - (Completed) (March 28, 2009, to May 28, 2009)
- Perfluorinated Carboxylic Acids and their Precursors in Perfluorochemical Products Sold in Canada - (Completed) (January 30, 2009, to March 31, 2009)
- Alcan Inc. - (Completed) (May 24, 2007, to July 31, 2007)
- Use of Tin Stabilizers in the Vinyl Industry (2007) - (Completed) (April 23, 2007, to June 22, 2007)
- Locomotive Emissions - (Completed) (April 04, 2007, to April 20, 2007)
- Alcoa Ltd. - (Completed) (March 27, 2007, to May 10, 2007)
- Canadian Paint and Coatings Association and paint and coatings companies - (Completed) (June 01, 2006, to June 23, 2006)
- Refractory Ceramic Fibre Industry (2005) - (Completed) (November 09, 2005, to December 08, 2005)
- Date modified: