Regulatory text, guidance documents and reporting forms for the following regulations administered by Environment Canada can be accessed by clicking on the relevant regulation below.
- Benzene in Gasoline Regulations
- Contaminated Fuels Regulations
- Fuels Information Regulations, No. 1
- Gasoline Regulations
- Gasoline and Gasoline Blend Dispensing Flow Rate Regulations
- Sulphur in Diesel Fuel Regulations
- Sulphur in Gasoline Regulations
- Renewable Fuels Regulations
- Regulations Prescribing Circumstances for Granting Waivers Pursuant to Section 147 of the Act
The Fuels Regulations Compliance Promotion Package is sent out annually to manufacturers, importers and/or blenders of fuel in Canada to inform and remind them of their regulatory obligations under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (CEPA 1999).
For more information on energy and transportation regulations, click here.
- Date modified: