One can access the regulatory text, guidance documents and reporting forms for the following regulations, administered by Environment and Climate Change Canada, by clicking on the relevant regulation title below:
- Benzene in Gasoline Regulations
- Contaminated Fuels Regulations
- Fuels Information Regulations, No. 1
- Gasoline Regulations
- Gasoline and Gasoline Blend Dispensing Flow Rate Regulations
- Sulphur in Diesel Fuel Regulations
- Sulphur in Gasoline Regulations
- Renewable Fuels Regulations
- Regulations Prescribing Circumstances for Granting Waivers Pursuant to Section 147 of the Act
The compliance promotion package below has been developed to inform and remind manufacturers, importers and blenders of fuels of their regulatory obligations under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (CEPA).
Clean Fuel Standard
The Government of Canada announced November 25, 2016 that it will consult with provinces and territories, Indigenous peoples, industries, and non-governmental organizations to develop a Clean Fuel Standard.
For further information and to receive email notifications of updates to material posted on this webpage and changes regarding Environment and Climate Change Canada’s actions on fuels, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Date modified: