Readily shares information, knowledge and personal strengths, seeks to understand and build on differing perspectives of others to enhance team efficiency and quality outcomes.
Level 1: Collaborates with others
- Deals honestly and fairly with others, showing consideration and respect for individual differences.
- Does own fair share of the work.
- Assists other team members.
- Shares all relevant information and knowledge with others in a timely way.
- Shares the credit for outcomes accomplished with other team members.
Level 2: Proactively assists and involves others
- Initiates collaboration with others.
- Assumes additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of team goals.
- Seeks input from other team members on matters that affect them.
Level 3: Fosters teamwork
- Makes outstanding efforts to help other team members.
- Fosters team spirit.
- Ensures that all group members have an opportunity to contribute to group discussions.
- Negotiates win/win solutions that facilitate smooth team functioning.
Level 4: Advises others/resolves conflicts
- Advises others on teamwork skills to promote high team performance.
- Provides constructive feedback to fellow team members.
- Facilitates beneficial resolutions to conflict among team members.
Level 5: Builds bridges between teams
- Facilitates collaboration across teams to achieve a common goal.
- Breaks down barriers (structural, functional, cultural) between teams, facilitating the sharing of expertise and resources.
- Creates opportunities for groups to work together and get to know each other to further organizational objectives.
- Creates cross-functional teams to solve problems.
Core Competency 5
- Date Modified: