Learn how to make small changes to your water use habits. These small changes can have a significant impact on the environment.
- Eau Canada: Every drop countsHow to use less water in and around your home.
Water Conservation Tips An interactive house tour that gives you ideas for saving water all around your home.
Water-wise Tips for Bathrooms Here are some tips on how to use water wisely in the bathroom – a space that represents about 65 per cent of your home's total indoor water use!
Water-wise Tips for Kitchens and Laundry Learn how to make a few small changes to your cooking and cleaning habits to drastically reduce the amount of water you use.
- Water Saving Devices Learn how to easily reduce your water use without having to change your lifestyle.
- Water Use Calculator An interactive calculator that tells you how much water you consume in a day.
- Water Audit This guide will teach you how to calculate the amount water you use in your home.
- A Wise Use of Water Guide for Owners and Tenants of Condominiums and Housing Cooperatives No matter how you pay for the water you use – through your water bill, condo fees, rent or property taxes – your water costs will be reduced by following these golden rules for wise water use.
- A Renter’s Guide to the Wise Use of Water As a tenant, learn how to make small changes to your water use habits to prevent high water costs from being passed on to you.
- Water: No Time to Waste – A consumer’s guide to water conservation A comprehensive overview residential water information and conservation tips.
- Water Do’s and Don’ts, Freshwater Website A list of things you can do (and some things you should avoid) to conserve water in and around your home.
- Incentives and Rebates Take advantage of grants, rebates, discounts and other incentives available to help you use less energy, switch to renewable energy and produce less waste at home and on the road.
- Geocache your Watershed Environment Canada and high schools nationwide are working together to discover and promote local watersheds. Find out how by clicking here
- Date Modified: