Environmental Damages Fund Applicant's Guide
What is the maximum duration of a project?
There is no maximum project duration. The average length of a project is two years or less.
- What is the Environmental Damages Fund?
- What is the purpose of this Guide?
- Who can apply?
- What projects can be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What are some examples of projects that can be funded?
- What funding is available?
- What is the maximum duration of a project?
- When are the application deadlines?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- Download this Applicant's Guide
- Download Application Form
- Date Modified: