This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Environmental Damages Fund Applicant's Guide
What is the maximum duration of a project?
There is no maximum project duration. The average length of a project is two years or less.
- 1. What is the Environmental Damages Fund?
- 2. What is the purpose of this Guide?
- 3. Who can apply?
- 4. What projects can be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What are some examples of projects that can be funded?
- 8. What funding is available?
- 9. What is the maximum duration of a project?
- 10. When are the application deadlines?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- Date modified: