Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada. You can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Environmental Damages Fund Applicant's Guide
What is the maximum duration of a project?
There is no maximum project duration. The average length of a project is two years or less.
- What is the Environmental Damages Fund?
- What is the purpose of this Guide?
- Who can apply?
- What projects can be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What are some examples of projects that can be funded?
- What funding is available?
- What is the maximum duration of a project?
- When are the application deadlines?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- Date Modified: