This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Applicant's Guide and Form
What is the application deadline?
The annual application deadline is November 1.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: