Applicant's Guide and Form
What project costs are eligible?
The following project costs are eligible under the Program:
- human resource costs, including salaries and benefits;
- contract and professional service costs (e.g., accounting, audit, liability insurance costs that are directly attributed to carrying out the project, monitoring, legal or other professional fees);
- travel and field costs (based on Government of Canada rates: www.njc-cnm.gc.ca);
- material and supply costs;
- printing and production costs;
- communication and distribution costs;
- equipment purchase or rental costs;
- vehicle rental and operation costs;
- translation costs; and
- a reasonable share of overhead and/or administrative costs and rent that is directly attributed to program delivery.
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Program requirements
- Who may apply?
- What projects may be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What amount of funding is available?
- What is the maximum length of a project?
- What is the application deadline?
- What makes for a strong application?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- Download Applicant's Guide
- Download Application Form
- Date Modified: