Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada. You can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Applicant's Guide and Form
Download Application Form
When Submitting the application form please ensure it in a Microsft Word format along with a signed version of the Certification Form.
Application form is available in the following downloadable format:
Doc (666 kb)
If you are using Microsoft Word 2003 or older please email EcoAction@ec.gc.ca to obtain a compatible version.
PDF (1,401.7 Kb) (read only)
Updated in September 2014
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Program requirements
- Who may apply?
- What projects may be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What amount of funding is available?
- What is the maximum length of a project?
- What is the application deadline?
- What makes for a strong application?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- Download Applicant's Guide
- Download Application Form
- Date Modified: