Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada. You can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Applicant's Guide and Form
How do you apply?
STEP 1 Prepare your application package
For details on what information is required to complete the Application Form read Annex A - How to Complete the Application Form, located at the end of this guide.
STEP 2 Submit your completed application
Applications will be accepted by your Environment Canada regional office on or before the November 1 application deadline. Your application may be submitted by hand but must be signed for by an Environment Canada employee via a scheduled appointment; by fax; by email; or by mail postmarked on or before the application deadline.
- Packages will not be accepted at any time by building security.
- Hard-copy applications should be printed double-sided on 8½” x 11” paper, unbound and numbered.
- If the application deadline date falls on a weekend or holiday (when postal services may be unavailable), you will need to submit the Application Form earlier and/or ensure it is postmarked before the November 1 application deadline.
- With the exception of letters confirming cash and in-kind support from other funding sources, which may follow at a later date, all other information and supporting documentation must be included with the Application Form. No additional information received after the November 1 application deadline will be taken into consideration.
If you have not received an acknowledgement letter within 15 working days of the November 1 application deadline, please contact your Environment Canada regional office to confirm the receipt of your application package.
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Program requirements
- Who may apply?
- What projects may be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What amount of funding is available?
- What is the maximum length of a project?
- What is the application deadline?
- What makes for a strong application?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- Download Applicant's Guide
- Download Application Form
- Date Modified: