Applicant's Guide and Form
How do you apply?
STEP 1 Prepare your application package
For details on what information is required to complete the Application Form read Annex A - How to Complete the Application Form, located at the end of this guide.
STEP 2 Submit your completed application
Applications will be accepted by your Environment Canada regional office on or before the November 1 application deadline. Your application may be submitted by hand but must be signed for by an Environment Canada employee via a scheduled appointment; by fax; by email; or by mail postmarked on or before the application deadline.
- Packages will not be accepted at any time by building security.
- Hard-copy applications should be printed double-sided on 8½” x 11” paper, unbound and numbered.
- If the application deadline date falls on a weekend or holiday (when postal services may be unavailable), you will need to submit the Application Form earlier and/or ensure it is postmarked before the November 1 application deadline.
- With the exception of letters confirming cash and in-kind support from other funding sources, which may follow at a later date, all other information and supporting documentation must be included with the Application Form. No additional information received after the November 1 application deadline will be taken into consideration.
If you have not received an acknowledgement letter within 15 working days of the November 1 application deadline, please contact your Environment Canada regional office to confirm the receipt of your application package.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: