Applicant's Guide and Form
How do you apply?
STEP 1 Contact your Environment and Climate Change Canada Regional Office at least one month ahead of the application deadline
A program officer will provide support to help with the application process, including:
- determining the eligibility of your group and project activities;
- reviewing a draft proposal;
- providing up-to-date program information;
- suggesting other potential sources of funding; and
- providing examples of previously funded projects.
STEP 2 Prepare your application package
For details on what information is required to complete the Application Form read Annex A - How to Complete the Application Form, located at the end of this guide.
STEP 3 Submit your completed application
Applications will be accepted by your Environment and Climate Change Canada regional office on or before the application deadline. Your application may be submitted by hand but must be signed for by an Environment and Climate Change Canada employee via a scheduled appointment; by fax; by email; or by mail postmarked on or before the application deadline.
- Packages will not be accepted at any time by building security.
- If the application deadline date falls on a weekend or holiday (when postal services may be unavailable), you will need to submit the Application Form earlier and/or ensure it is postmarked before the application deadline.
- With the exception of letters confirming cash and in-kind support from other funding sources, which may follow at a later date, all other information and supporting documentation must be included with the Application Form. No additional information received after the application deadline will be taken into consideration.
If you have not received an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of the application deadline, please contact your Environment and Climate Change Canada regional office to confirm the receipt of your application package.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: