Applicant's Guide and Form
The Applicant’s Guide is designed to assist not-for-profit organizations in applying to the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Please contact your Environment Canada Regional Office to discuss project ideas before beginning the application process.
Contact us today! A program officer would be pleased to discuss the eligibility of your group and project, to answer your questions or to provide general guidance.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: