Applicant's Guide and Form
The Applicant’s Guide is designed to assist not-for-profit organizations in applying to the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Please contact your Environment and Climate Change Canada Regional Office to discuss project ideas before beginning the application process.
Contact us today! A program officer would be pleased to discuss the eligibility of your group and project, to answer your questions or to provide general guidance.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: