Applicant's Guide and Form
The Applicant’s Guide is designed to assist not-for-profit organizations in applying to the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Please contact your Environment and Climate Change Canada Regional Office to discuss project ideas before beginning the application process.
Contact us today! A program officer would be pleased to discuss the eligibility of your group and project, to answer your questions or to provide general guidance.
All content from ec.gc.ca is currently transitioning to canada.ca as part of the Government’s initiative of web consolidation.
Consequently, our Fall 2017 EcoAction Call for Proposals will be communicated via email only. To be added to the distribution list, please contact your regional office.
A copy of the application form and applicant's guide will be distributed along with the EcoAction Call for Proposals.
For all other inquiries, please contact your regional office.
- 1. EcoAction Community Funding Program
- 2. Program requirements
- 3. Who may apply?
- 4. What projects may be funded?
- 5. What project costs are eligible?
- 6. What projects and activities may not be funded?
- 7. What amount of funding is available?
- 8. What is the maximum length of a project?
- 9. What is the application deadline?
- 10. What makes for a strong application?
- 11. How do you apply?
- 12. What will happen next?
- 13. ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- 14. Download Applicant's Guide
- 15. Download Application Form
- Date modified: