Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Applicant's Guide and Form
The Applicant’s Guide is designed to assist not-for-profit organizations in applying to the EcoAction Community Funding Program. Please contact your Environment Canada Regional Office to discuss project ideas before beginning the application process.
Contact us today! A program officer would be pleased to discuss the eligibility of your group and project, to answer your questions or to provide general guidance.
- EcoAction Community Funding Program
- Program requirements
- Who may apply?
- What projects may be funded?
- What project costs are eligible?
- What projects and activities may not be funded?
- What amount of funding is available?
- What is the maximum length of a project?
- What is the application deadline?
- What makes for a strong application?
- How do you apply?
- What will happen next?
- ANNEX A- How to Complete the Application Form
- Download Applicant's Guide
- Download Application Form
- Date Modified: