Backgrounders - Pollution and Waste
- Canada’s Clean Automotive Success Story
Canada’s successes in developing cleaner, more efficient vehicles are widely recognized.
- Appointments to the National Round National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy Biographies
Mark Parent has a long history of involvement in issues related to the environment and the economy. Mr. Parent served the House of Assembly in Nova Scotia between 1999 and 2009.
- NRTEE Biographies
Robert Kulhawy is an entrepreneur who has successfully launched over 15 organizations in both for profit and in philanthropic endeavors.
- Phasing Down Use of Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) Under the Montreal Protocol
Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) are chemicals commonly used in air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, and in foam-blowing applications.
- Regulating GHG Emissions from New Vehicles in Canada
The Government of Canada supports an approach to climate change that achieves real environmental and economic benefits for all Canadians, including through harmonization of its climate and energy policies with the United States.
- Key Features of Canada’s Proposed Passenger Automobile and Light Truck Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations
The proposed Regulations would apply to companies that manufacture or import new passenger automobiles and light trucks of the 2011 and subsequent model years for the purpose of sale in Canada.
- Date Modified: