Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the Contact Us page.
Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Unaudited Financial Statements for the period ending March 31, 2010
- Statement of Management Responsibility
- Statement of Financial Position (Unaudited)
- Statement of Operations (Unaudited)
- Statement of Equity of Canada (Unaudited)
- Statement of Cash Flow (Unaudited)
- Notes to the Financial Statement (Unaudited)
- Summary of the Assessment of Effectiveness of the Systems of Internal Control Over Financial Reporting and the Action Plan of Environment Canada for Fiscal Year 2009-10
Statement of Equity of Canada (Unaudited)
|As at March 31||2010||2009|
|(in thousands of dollars)||Restated|
|Equity of Canada, beginning of year (Note 14)||$130,299||$137,256|
|Net cost of operations||(1,137,866)||(1,156,516)|
|Net cash provided by Government||1,086,428||1,094,078|
|Change in Due from the Consolidated Revenue Fund||(37,765)||(30,599)|
|Common Services provided without charge by other government departments (Note 12)||91,043||86,080|
|Equity of Canada, end of the year||$131,586||$130,299|
The accompanying notes are an integral part of the financial statements
- Date Modified: