The Government of Canada supports an aggressive approach to climate change that achieves real environmental and economic benefits for all Canadians.
The following resources provide information on Canada’s action on climate change, climate change science and research, greenhouse gas emissions reporting, and other key topics.
Follow Canada’s action on climate change.
Action at Home
- Reducing Greenhouse Gases
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Regulations
- Helping Canadians Adapt to Climate Change
- Conference of the Parties (COP)
- Climate and Clean Air Coalition to Reduce Short-lived Climate Pollutants
- Canada's International Support
Canadian Greenhouse Gas Information
Science and Research
- Canada's Sixth National Report on Climate Change (Accessible PDF: 14.50 MB)
- Minister Aglukkaq responds to proposed U.S. carbon regulations for the electricity sector
- Facts on Canada's Climate Change Action
- Safeguarding Canada's Environment
- Climate financing
- Date Modified: