Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Some of the following hyperlinks are to sites of organizations or other entities that are not subject to the Official Languages Act. The material found there is therefore in the language(s) used by the sites in question.
Other Government Departments
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) Protocol on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) under the Convention on Long Range Transboundary Air Pollution (CLRTAP).
Basel Convention International legally binding instrument on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal
- General Technical Guidelines for the Environmentally Sound Management of Wastes Consisting of, Containing or Contaminated with Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- Technical Guidelines for the Environmentally Sound Management of Wastes Consisting of, Containing or Contaminated with Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs), Polychlorinated Terphenyls (PCTs) or Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs)
- Guidelines for the identification of PCBs and Materials containing PCBs - UNEP Chemicals (1999)
North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation Commission for Environmental Cooperation:
United States of America
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) PCB Website
- EPA Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Great Lakes Binational Toxics Strategy
Provincial and Territorial Web Sites
- Alberta Environment
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment
- Manitoba Conservation - Pollution Prevention Branch
- New Brunswick Department of Environment
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Environment and Conservation
- Northwest Territories Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Nova Scotia Department of Environment and Labour
- Nunavut Department of Environment
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment
- Prince Edward Island Department of Environment, Energy and Forestry
- Quebec Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks
- Saskatchewan Environment
- Yukon Environment
- Date Modified: