Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
The Halifax Regional Municipality Urban BioKit could not have been completed without the dedicated participation of a network of collaborators. Environment Canada and the Halifax Regional Municipality express their thanks to these organizations, members of the advisory committee, for their knowledge, their sound advice, and their original ideas:
- Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History
- Adventure Earth Centre
- Friends of McNabs Island Society
- Friends of Point Pleasant Park
- Friends of the Public Gardens
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Halifax Port Authority
- Halifax Regional Trails Association
- Nova Scotia Trails Federation
- Sackville Rivers Association
- Shubenacadie Canal Commission
- Parks Canada Atlantic Service Centre
Thanks also to the following organizations who offered their invaluable assistance for the BioKit’s production or distribution:
- Communications Nova Scotia
- Halifax Public Gardens
- Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
- Point Pleasant Park
- Sense of Wonder Environmental Education
- Young Naturalists Club of Nova Scotia
Here's hoping that your efforts will encourage many families to discover and protect the region’s natural treasures!
- Date Modified: