How do I print up the BioKits?
To print the logbook format, you must have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option:
- In your PDF software, under File choose Print.
- In the Page Handling section, select the Booklet Printing option in the Page Scaling scroll down menu.
- Print the entire document.
- Fold the document in half, making sure to put the cover page on top.
- Staple the document near the centre fold.
To print the letter format on two sides :
If you have access to a printer with the automatic two-sided option, you can simply print the entire document, following your printer’s instructions. Then staple the document.
If not, follow these steps:
- Print the odd-numbered pages of the PDF document.
- Print the even-numbered pages on the other side of the odd-numbered pages, according to your printer’s instructions.
- Staple the document.
Top of Page