Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
BASF Canada Inc.
(1) Name and address of proponent:
BASF Canada Inc., 845 Wyandotte St. W., Windsor, ON, N9A 5Y1
(2) Latitude and longitude of proposed facility:
42o 18' 40" N, 83o 02' 44" W
(3) Distance to the Canada/U.S. border:
(4) Brief description of the proposed project (major products, process, capacity, etc):
Automotive coatings manufacturing facility. Site = 27,000 m2, Buildings = 11,000 m2
(5) For combustion processes, list capacity (tonnes/year), fuel type and grade:
(6) Contact for technical and design information:
David M. Peters, P.Eng., Sr. Ecology & Safety Eng., BASF Canada Inc. 345 Carlingview Dr., Toronto, ON, M9W 6N9
(7) Estimated annual quantities of the following pollutants released to the atmosphere (tonnes per year):
SO2 : 0.02 PM : 0.32 NOx : 3.2 VOC : 125 CO : 0.6
(8) List hazardous air pollutants with emissions estimates (tonnes/year) for any hazardous pollutants with expected annual emission rates of greater than 1 tonne per year:
Methyl ethyl ketone: 26 Isopropyl alcohol: 7 n-butyl acetate: 6
- Date Modified: